U.S. stocks closed sharply higher with the Dow Jones jumping more than 750 points on Monday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Aura Biosciences, Inc. AURA fell 19.5% to close at $14.59. Aura Biosciences announced interim Phase 2 data evaluating suprachoroidal administration of belzupacap sarotalocan for the first-line treatment of patients with early-stage choroidal melanoma presented at the AAO 2022.
- GigaCloud Technology Inc. GCT dropped 18.5% to close at $8.24. Aegis Capital initiated coverage on GigaCloud Tech with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $26.
- Belite Bio, Inc BLTE fell 14% to close at $29.10. Belite Bio presented 12-month interim results of LBS-008 Phase 1b/2 study in adolescent Stargardt disease at the AAO Annual Meeting 2022.
- Hippo Holdings Inc. HIPO fell 12.8% to close at $16.16.
- Third Harmonic Bio, Inc. THRD dropped 10.4% to close at $17.00.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE fell 10% to close at $2.44.
- Lilium N.V. LILM dropped 9.2% to close at $2.07. Lilium recently announced partnership with GlobeAir.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA shares fell 8.6% to close at $242.40 after the company reported third-quarter vehicle deliveries below Wall Street expectations. Tesla said it produced 365,923 vehicles in the quarter and delivered 343,830.
- EQRx, Inc. EQRX dropped 7.5% to close at $4.58.
- H&R Block, Inc. HRB fell 5.3% to settle at $40.29.
- ABB Ltd ABB dropped 5.3% to close at $24.30 after the company completed the spin off of its turbocharging business.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.