The Dow Jones tumbled by over 1,000 points on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga’s insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CASI Director James Huang bought a total of 44,527 shares at an average price of $3.75. To acquire these shares, it cost around $166.93 thousand.
- What’s Happening: CASI Pharmaceuticals recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.56 per share.
- What CASI Pharmaceuticals Does: CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on commercializing innovative therapeutics and pharmaceutical products.
- The Trade: HCW Biologics Inc. HCWB CFO Rebecca Byam acquired a total of 90,300 shares at an average price of $2.54. The insider spent around $229.75 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: HCW Biologics recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.10 per share.
- What HCW Biologics Does: HCW Biologics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel immunotherapies to lengthen the health span by disrupting the link between chronic, low-grade inflammation and age-related diseases.
Investor Sentiment Improves With Powell’s Speech In Focus
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
Helius Medical Technologies
- The Trade: Helius Medical Technologies, Inc. HSDT President and CEO Dane Andreeff acquired a total of 100,000 shares at an average price of $0.64. To acquire these shares, it cost around $63.5 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Helius Medical Tech recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.97 per share.
- What Helius Medical Technologies Does: Helius Medical Technologies Inc is a neurotech company focused on neurological wellness. The company’s purpose is to develop, license or acquire unique and non-invasive technologies targeted at reducing symptoms of neurological disease or trauma.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.