U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 100 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Olaplex Holdings, Inc. OLPX shares dipped 50.4% to $4.8599 after the company issued Q3 and FY22 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Generac Holdings Inc. GNRC declined 19.8% to $118.49 after the company reported preliminary Q3 EPS results are lower year over year. The company also lowered its FY22 net sales growth guidance and net income margin.
- EQRx, Inc. EQRX dropped 17.6% to $4.5350.
- Repligen Corporation RGEN fell 12.3% to $181.38.
- M&T Bank Corporation MTB fell 12.5% to $165.60 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- KE Holdings Inc. BEKE dropped 11.5% to $10.78.
- Winnebago Industries, Inc. WGO declined 10.8% to $53.64 following Q4 results.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM fell 10.4% to $5.28.
- Rumble Inc. RUM dropped 9.3% to $8.27.
- Carvana Co. CVNA fell 8.8% to $16.75. Wells Fargo maintained Carvana with an Equal-Weight and lowered the price target from $35 to $30.
- Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc. MRVI fell 7.8% to $18.10. Maravai LifeSciences temporarily reinstated Carl Hull as CEO amidst pending noncompetition litigation.
- THOR Industries, Inc. THO dropped 7.4% to $75.29. Thor Industries Board of Directors recently approved a 5% increase in its quarterly dividend to $0.45 from $0.43.
- Li Auto Inc. LI fell 7.3% to $17.53.
- Abbott Laboratories ABT dropped 7.1% to $97.53 despite the company reporting better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results and raising guidance. The company’s Q3 sales decreased 4.7% year over year.
- Comerica Incorporated CMA fell 6.7% to $69.36 following Q3 results.
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.