CFOs must create a finance department that can perform better, faster and cheaper. In the latest The Fintech Times webinar, we address creating a digital finance function with Ernst & Young and Aptitude Software.
In many organisations, finance has been outpaced by every other department when it comes to automation and digital transformation – whereas their counterparts in sales, marketing and other groups are a decade ahead.
Consequently, finance cannot meet the greater objectives of being an advisor to the business without getting digitally ‘fit’.
In this webinar, EY and Aptitude Software will review a process that you can implement to start improving your finance department’s digital fitness – and become the strategic business partner needed to guide your organisation to success.
The Fintech Times’ Features Editor Polly Jean Harrison is joined by Nick Shah, head of CFO Business Architecture at Aptitude Software, and Janine Donelly, the EY Asia-Pacific Financial Services Consulting Leader – Finance.
Together they discuss:
- Why is digital finance transformation key to growth and success?
- What areas do CFOs need to focus on when it comes to digitalisation?
- What are some of the challenges of digitalisation?
- How can those challenges be overcome?
- Where does real-time data factor into this?
- What needs to be done to make digitalisation happen – where should finance leaders be focusing?
- What is the most important driver for finance transformation?
- What’s in store for the future?